Pavement Preservation Systems offers expertise on additives and engineering services for that contribute to preserving and extending pavement life.
Pavement Preservation Systems, LLC, offers:
- Innovative spectroscopic methods for in-situ testing of pavement materials
- Pavement design solutions for flexible, rigid, and composite pavements
- Proprietary asphalt product formulations with 50-gallon pilot mixing plant
- Quantification of asphalt cement additives (polymers, PPA, and metals)
- Specification grading of asphalt cement (DSR, BBR, and fatigue tests)
- Asphalt cement formulation and testing to prevent thermal and fatigue cracking
- Development and optimization of asphalt emulsion production
- Forensic investigation of premature and/or excessive pavement failure
- Implementation and optimization of pavement preservation strategies to select cost effective treatments
- Training in critical areas of current asphalt technology and pavement design
SOLAR Activated Reflectors for Highways and More
Solar reflectors now available for highway delineation, energy friendly and maintenance free. Download Solar Reflectors from publications and learn more. Contact Us!